My Liposuction is Amazing After 2 Weeks but Alot of Pain the First Week

Pros: Doing the traditional wet method for...

Pros: Doing the traditional wet method for liposuction with a longer recovery rate than other liposuction methods was well worth it. Already, I look smaller and more sculptured but, this is not for weight loss. He took 8 1/2 pounds of fat from variousareas of my hips and inner and outer thighs only. I had 8 areas of stiches. I did not need my stomach done.

Cons: I had a rough first week. I was in alot more pain than I expected. I am also 51 years old. Recovery may be based on my age. I had a procedure in my 20s and it was a breeze compared to this time. Also, I was red raw black and blue from my waist to below my knees for one week. Also, I still have lumps and bumps that have not gone away yet. I was told this will. The skin on my inner thighs where the bumps are is smooth to the eye.

Dr. Alexander Villicana

He has performed 11,000 surgeries and is a skilled surgeon. I have had other surgeries performed by him over the years and have been completely satisfied. I would not go to any other doctor for this delicate procedure. Become informed before you do this procedure. Do not let a doctor tell you that it is a breeze. It is not. Plan the week well.

Hi, I just notice you said that you were red and bruised. I'm wondering by chance if the "red" you refer to is blotchy like a birthmark or if it was just flushed. I have two red blotches on either side of my hips after lipo and have yet to meet anyone with the same sort of problem.
Thia ia my 12th day and the bruising is almost gone. My lumps and bumps are still along the inner thighs. I have been messaging the area my self. It appears to be helping.