IPL Did Wonders on Me! - Arcadia, CA

I am 34 years old and already had sun spots. I...

I am 34 years old and already had sun spots. I had read in a fashion magazine that the IPL Photofacial laser was having great results. I had tried every bleaching cream known to man and nothing worked so although I was very skeptical I decided to research it. I found a really great deal though living social and looked them up on yelp. They did not have ANY reviews pertaining to the IPL so although I was very afraid I took a leap and paid for 2 procedures. I am so glad I did!!! I had great results with just ONE procedure. I will say it was very uncomfortable and borderline painful but I stuck with the zaps and it was worth every moment of it. As people said before your spots will get very very ugly dark, scab then fall off!!!
Dr. Violeta Navasardian M.D

Dr. Violeta Navasardian was absolutely wonderful. She explained the whole procedure and communicated to me throughout the procedure. She is really good!! I love her!!!!

when you stop the laser after couple treatments do the sun spots come back or is it something u have to commit to all your life
Loved IPL, great for sun and age spots!!!!

You have some amazing results!!   I also have sun spots that drive me nuts!!   What was the worst part of the recovery and healing??

The worst part for me was right after. My face was very hot and it felt like a really really bad sunburn. It was a hot day and it felt like the heat made it worse so I turned on the AC in my car and pointed them to my face for the ride home They gave me these ice packs so I put them on my face while I was driving too. But after a few hours it calmed down and I was fine. The spots get really dark and ugly too so I would recommend you don't do it before an event or anything it took like 2 weeks for all of them to completely come off :)

That sounds horrible!   I do not think I will be rushing into this anytime soon.

I think that only happens the first or second time you get IPL, I had the same thing but after my seventh one I don't go red at all anymore... your face looks amazing :)