Double Vision and Droopy Eye Lid - Arcadia, CA

This is terrible! After 5 days, my right eyelids...

This is terrible! After 5 days, my right eyelids started drooping. That caused a feeling of tiredness, double vision which gets worse at night and hazy woozy feeling. EVery morning when I wake up, my first thoughts are "is it better today?" I took off my contact lenses for a week hoping it would get better. It didn't change. I'm still waiting for the effect to wear off. I've had botox before but had to switch Doctors. The plastic surgeon who I used to see has retired and new doctor took over. He recommended Dysport. It could be a side effect of not only Dysport but also of a not so experienced doctor. The best way to describe how it looks? Now I have Paris Hilton wonk eye!

Make sure next time to check the credentials of the doctor. Be wary even if they say they used it on their relative. Ask what are the side effects and not the effects IF done correctly. We all know it paralyzes the muscles and minimizes wrinkles. Ask if there is a refund if side effects occur. ASK ASK ASK.

Hi Corvina,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. Have you been back to the doctor, did they say anything? I'm so sorry this has happened to you, please keep us updated.

Thanks,