Had Bad Lower Eyelid Surgery - Arcadia, Ca

I went for a consultation to see what i could do...

I went for a consultation to see what i could do for a smoother appearance under my eyes. I did not have wrinkles or bags. Doctor told me the only thing that will fix this is lower blepharoplasty. Gave me no other options. I trusted him completely.

He never warned me of the complications of this surgery or risks or told me he would be changing my natural almond eyes shape to rounded out puppy dog eyes. I now have very thin crepey skin under my eyes, sunken in hollowed out under my eyes, volume loss.

I complained to him very soon after surgery, he said i am still healing, give it time. Months go by still no change. 12 month later i tell him i think i'm healed now, where is the smoother appearance i came in for? Why is my skin so thin and crepey still? why are my eyes still rounded? Why is there still pulling down in both eyes? He told me in time the musle will relax.

I started to seek out Oculoplastic surgeons. I went to see 5 of them and they all said i should have never had this surgery. All i needed was some restylane. I was not a good candidate for this type of surgery.

I now suffer with nightmares, i cry all the time. I'm so depressed. This has changed my life. If you are looking for cosmetic surgery for the eyes please seek out only Oculoplastic surgeons.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon