Aquamid- Great Result & Economical - Melbourne, Australia

I have had aquamid in the lips and for cheek...

I have had aquamid in the lips and for cheek augmentation- Personally i wouldn't waste my time with semi-permanent fillers it ends up costing a fortune and the results just don't last. Aquamid is used less and less here in Australia. I have been lucky and had no adverse reactions at any stage and know numerous people who have had great success but I guess like anything negative experiences tend to be more visible than positive. I have previously used juvederm ultra plus, voluma, and restalayne sub-q

Hi, could i ask how much volume you got in the lips i have had aquamid in the last 6 months and love the results so much! i would like to get more, im nervous and cant find information on what is the maximum that should be used in the lips.
Hi Britt,

Healing was fine, slight brusing which I didn't get with semi-permanent fillers but nothing worth worrying about. Certainly well worth it in my experience anyway. Much more economical and satisfying.

Cheers..

HI Carminee,

Thanks this is good info for the community. As you said we get more reviews about negative experiences and so I'm glad to see a positive one. How was the healing after the procedure?

Thanks,