Happy with my New Nose - Rhinoplasty - Appleton, WI

Wanted my nose shortened and narrowed. Dr. Parfitt...

Wanted my nose shortened and narrowed. Dr. Parfitt did a great job! My nose looks so much better. I wish I had done it sooner! Some bruising under the eyes after surgery, but that's normal & went away in a week. There was absolutely no pain! Would definitely have him perform any additional cosmetic facial surgery. Highly recommend.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parfitt did a great job on my nose! He's a very talented surgeon with many years of experience and training. I would definitely go to him for any additional cosmetic facial surgery and I would recommend him to everyone. Staff at both offices (Appleton & Middleton) treat you like family. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.