Recovery Was Much Quicker Than I Expected - Appleton, WI

Had the BR Sept. 10, 2012. My experience was, I...

Had the BR Sept. 10, 2012. My experience was, I was sore for the first few days, but made it to the bathroom on my own. My PS told me, I'd probably need help even wiping myself after going to the bathroom, however, I didn't. I attribute my good experience to a natural supplement - "Arnica Montana" 30x, it is supposed to reduce bruising and muscle soreness, I got a bottle of 250 tablets from Amazon and will take them til they're gone. (I'm not making a medical claim that it will help everyone, but I have been recovering much quicker than I expected.) I had heard about other people's post op experiences through other websites. I was so glad I could hear the stories of others that I decided to share my story. I sure help my story helps someone else not to be afraid of the surgery. Everyones experience is different., and I have no regrets, went from DD to a C, which was a big change for me being a somewhat small framed woman. I'm proportionate to my body, and enjoying shopping for normal bras..(they are so much cheaper than the hard to find larger bras like a DD-which I always fell out of everytime I bent over, could never find one that I didn't have double bubble trouble). I'm just over 2 weeks post op and able to do easy work, shopping, dishes (I have a very nice husband that has helped with the vacuuming and the dishes) I've been able to shower on my own, even lifting my arms above my head to wash my hair, even bending over is not a problem.

I'm sorry to hear of the first ladies painful few days, and wish the best for you and a quick recovery!

Appleton Plastic Surgeon

Didn't find any bad reviews, and this doctor accepted my insurance. He was very personable, makes you feel comfortable, good bedside manners, very informative every step of the way.

Thanks for sharing your story, Wendy. Glad you are doing so well!

Welcome to the community.  I am so happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with the entire process.

You seen to be healing well and are ahead of the game:)    Thank you for sharing your review with all of us.