One Boob is Bigger Than the Other, Also Reduction on One Areola to Make Same Size As Other - Apollo Beach, FL

Im 2 1/2 weeks post-op from my breast augmentation...

im 2 1/2 weeks post-op from my breast augmentation. from a 34B to a 34DD, 400CC in left breast and 450CC in right breast. the nipples are a huge difference and its bothering me, and the first thing my boyfriend said was wow the left breast is bigger than the right. and i think its mostly bc of the areola. its bothering me terribly but it was worse before the surgery and my boyfriend never said anything about it before, he said i had perfect boobs before. i just want to get an areola reduction is it worth it?

I have always thought my areola was huge too. I don't think you look bad at all. And I inquired with my PS about a reduction and he had told me that the healing process never looks as good. i have a great PS thats very experienced and if he belives its not worth it , then i trust him . btw those are nice boobies and i would not change them.
can I ask if your boob has gone down a little too meet the same size as your other as I am having the same problem xx
If it bothers you a lot I would say it is worth it. I think it's an easy procedure. I have uneven breasts pre-op and will be getting one of my aerolas reduced to match the other one.
I just hope I don't lose feeling bc sexually it is so nice to have & I'm perfectly sensitive & turned on when they are touched.
That's always a risk...I guess you could talk to your PS. If your surgeon's pretty skilled, the chances of losing sensation are kind of small. Some people even gain it. Good luck :)