i want the best surgeon & aftercare

Hi. I am 60 years old. I need to have a facelift...

Hi. I am 60 years old. I need to have a facelift (also eyes and neck) Price is no object. I am also concerned about aftercare. I really do not want to go to a hotel after surgery. I have noticed that some of the best doctors do fat transfers while others are against it. Where should I go? Who is the best? Thanks.

I loved my surgeon and have been extremely pleased with his work. Feel free to read my posts if you'd like. I went out of town and stayed in a Residence Inn for a week. The cost was reasonable and you have all the conveniences of home (kitchen, dining area, desk, etc.). I also hired an RN to stay with me the first 24 hours, which was worth every penny. If you decide to have your surgery out of town, I'd be happy to give you the name of the service. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you ask a lot of questions and do a lot of research before you go under the knife. (Yes, you know that, but it doesn't hurt to be reminded, right?) I spent several years checking out docs and asking for referrals before I found someone I felt I could turn my face over to. Best wishes!
hi. Who did your surgery?
I'm 61 and had five procedures on October 2, and I couldn't be more pleased. My surgeon did the surgery in the surgical suite of his office and I then spent two nights in a surgical after-care recovery facility in a nearyby hotel. My philosophy was this: I made a decision I was not going to go through with this unless I was as comfortable as possible with my surgeon and knew that he was absolutely the best. I was not going to price-shop. I quality-shopped. I did a lot of research and spoke with another doctor who has collaborated with my surgeon in surgery. I liked the fact that his philosophy is "less is more" (no more surgery than is necessary to achieve the desired result), and safety is paramount. And about the after-care facility, I'm so glad I stayed there. After 8 hours' worth of surgery, I was in no condition to go home. Even with my husband staying with me those two nights, the nursing assistance was absolutely indispensable. In summary, all in all, it was well worth it. So glad I did it. I'm on post-op Day 26, and I'm feeling great and am very pleased with how I look. All the best to you!
Where do you live? I'm not sure we are allowed to recommend surgeons directly on a post? Administration can you assist with this question? You can click on Facelift reviews and then search closest, move out from there...and also reviews on the surgeons, but do make sure you do YOUR OWN research first!!! Let us know how it's going!! We are here for ya!
Greetings, I am 1 week post op from a complete FL with fat transfer and so far I am overjoyed! Please feel fee to send me a private message with any questions and concerns. I am very happy to share my journey.
hi. who did your surgery? was aftercare available?

You sound very determined! I hope you're able to find the perfect surgeon for your face. Here's what some doctors say about how to choose your facelift doctor.

If you haven't already, definitely filter through some reviews here in the Facelift community to see what others say about their doctors.

Please keep us posted on your journey. We'd love to be virtually with you through the process!

That was very good advise! I will use it also.