Wow...I Look AMAZING! - Annapolis, MD

6 months ago I had a FTT/MR/BL/BA. After...

6 months ago I had a FTT/MR/BL/BA.

After having my son I had alot of extra skin hanging over my pubic area. I couldnt wear sexy thongs or anything nice because they would go missing under my stomach(SMDH). I never had perky breasts and I just wasnt happy with how I looked. I didnt look like I was 28, I looked like someone who had a bunch of kids back to back. I saw a huge difference soon after I woke up. I was so happy to look so different that it helped me get through the pain of the actual surgery.

PROS:
*I LOOK AMAZING
*Pain was tolerable
*I can see my pubic area
*I can wear sexy stuff!!!
*I HAVE NICE PERKY BOOBIES!!!!
*I like what I see in the mirror

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 23 Sep 2011:
A friend of mine referred me to Plastic Surgery Specialists because she was so please with the results from her Full Tummy Tuck preformed by Dr. Buhrer. I met with several Plastic Surgeons in the DMV area but after meeting with Dr. Buhrer my husband and I were so impressed with his knowledge and personality that I decided to book my surgery that day. Dr. Buhrer took a great deal of time to address all of my concerns and to put my heart at ease. He explained in depth what he would do and what I could expect. He never made me feel like the rest of my body was disgusting and needed to be fixed in order to further his monetary gains. As a surgeon, he is the BEST at what he does and I really do believe that. My results are far better than I expected and my scars from the surgery are so thin, flat and straight! I didn't think scars could look that nice! If I had any concerns about what my body was doing after surgery I would call one of the wonderful nurses and they would get me in to see him that day. I was also very impressed with how discretely everything was handled from start to finish. If you are considering having any cosmetic procedure I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BUHRER and all his staff at Plastic Surgery Specialists. I love my new body...it was worth every penny!