4 Days PO and Couldn't Be Happier - Annapolis, MD

I went in Friday Sep 14th at 8am for a full TT, MR...

I went in Friday Sep 14th at 8am for a full TT, MR and Lipo of the flanks and mons. I was so nervous about the pain. I prepared myself for the worst. I had BA 4 years ago and C-section 2 years ago. I mentally prepared for this to be worse then the other procedures I''ve had. I can't tell you how scared I was with pain as I am a BIG BIG baby!
I woke up in the recovery room got right up and walked to the bathroom. I made it a point to walk every hour once I came home. I was sore but only when getting in and out of my recliner.

Saturday I again did very well and continued to keep walking. Today is 4 days PO and I'm only taking tylenol. I feel great and after seeing it for the first time I couldn't be happier!!! The worst part for me is the back pain. What can I do at this point to try and fix my posture?

Drains come out today! Just wish I knew when I...

Drains come out today! Just wish I knew when I would walk right and not so hunched over.
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

You look wonderful! It's great to hear how well your recovery is going. I'm 1 month post op and loving it too... I look down and can't believe it's really me! Btw, local too, work in Annapolis :)
bsteele, It was about 4 weeks when I was fully upright. I thought I was walking upright before this and my hubby kept asking me why I why hunching over. Oh well. I wouldnt rush it. Try some light stretching in the morning before getting up. Also I am from Maryland and just spent a week in Annapolis at the 4th of July. Please stay out of Chick and Ruth's as this would undo all your surgeons good work! lol just kidding!
I am 3 weeks and start off the day upright, but as the swelling increases, I slowly become bent over. Day by day girl. I am back to work on Monday, so that should be interesting.