What I Love About My Neck - Annapolis, MD

The surgery itself and the days / week after was...

The surgery itself and the days / week after was exactly as Dr. Summers had told me it would be, but with one exception......I had no idea that I was going to look so great just a week after surgery!!!! I experienced no bruising, minimal swelling and very manageable pain / discomfort for a couple of days after the procedure.

It is now almost two weeks post surgery and I am thrilled with the results. Thank you Dr. Summers and staff for your expertise and high level of care.

Well, looking "too good" after surgery is a pleasant surprise! :) I'm glad your surgery went so well, and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Do you plan to post any photos? I'd love to see your final results, when you feel ready.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

My initial consult with Dr. Summers was beyond my expectations. The time he spent with me in examining my face and neck, answering my questions, addressing my concerns and alleviating my fear of pain involved with the procedure left me seriously considering to be my surgeon of choice. The last hurdle was the cost of the procedure. His staff provided a cost estimate that I felt was fair. The also offered me a monetary credit for one year that can be applied to products and in-office procedures (facials, etc).