51 Year Old Women with Hollow Under Eyes from Aging. Annapolis, MD

Aging is not easy in a world that that tends not...

Aging is not easy in a world that that tends not to embrace aging. I did not like looking in the mirror and seeing how hollow I had become under my eyes. Fat transfer seem to be the best option since fillers would require the need to be repeated.
When you chose to do fat transfer, you need to realize that it may be reabsorbed back into the body. So the risk starts before you even get the transfer. I am 3 days out and look very swollen. The chipmunk look . Now time will only tell the results. Only a little is added at a time. As the doctor says you can add more but not take away if it is too much. Make sure you doctor includes corrections, if need be, in the price. Research and ask as many questions as you can. No matter what the aging process will still go on.

sweeps

Now on 6 days out. Swelling has gone down quite a bit. I still look like my cheeks at the highest point are large and protrude. Does not look natural as of yet.

sweeps

2 Weeks post. I am loving the way my face is looking, however I realize that the fat settles for about 3 months. The face is slightly different of each side, which I have read in many articles, is common. I am wondering if I should have fount someone who does PRP with the fat transfer. As many who have done the FT I am waiting out the results. It is so important to review the doctor who will do the transfer and be sure he/she shows you they can get positive results.

Sweeps

Sorry to say that it is 17 days post and already I can see my face going back to the hollow look under my eyes and nasolabial folds are starting to show.

Sweeps

Well, I am now 1 month out and swelling has gone done. I do have fat surviving but it is hard to get a percentage without speaking to the doctor. I would guess I have about 50% at this point maybe less. The hollows do need more fat, however, I do see improvement to my hollows under my eyes and nasolabial fold area. Many doctors have posted that it is better to do less rather than more. So far I can say I am happy with the fat transfer. My next visit to PS is next month and will update then.

Sweeps

2 months post. Fat transfer has some survival. Not sure if I think it is worth it. My hollows are not as deep and the nasolabial folds are not as noticeable as before the transfer.