Excellent, Relaxing and Educational! - Annapolis, MD

I am in my late 30's and had never had a...

I am in my late 30's and had never had a facial before. I decided to treat myself to see what it is all about. I am a believer now! A friend recommended a local plastic surgeon's office which has an esthetician on staff. From the moment I walked through the door I found the whole experience very comfortable and professional. The esthetician took the time to talk to me about my skin, my concerns and the products that I use. She also even talked with me about my lifestyle (I love to be in the sun!!) All of this while I received a very very relaxing facial. My skin has never felt better! More importantly, I left feeling like I understood what was causing wrinkles and breakouts in my skin. I did not feel pressured to buy tons of lotions and potions, I felt like I had been advised by a friend on my options. I am prepared now to take better care of myself and my skin. I will definitely go back for more facials, at least every 2-3 months if I can!

Hi marylandgal,

Welcome to the community! I"m so glad you had such a good experience. Please keep us updated and stay and active part of the community.

-Britt

Medi Spa at Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery of Annapolis

The esthetician's name is H - she is wonderful!! Go see her!