Having It Done Right Now! -Annapolis, MD

On fourth hour....... 2 hours on each side..........

On fourth hour....... 2 hours on each side....... 1 hour each on rear/side love handles and front love handles closer to belly button (could consider it the abs). Little to no pain. Only hurts a bit when the cup is taken off and the technician massages the area. Very cozy room with a TV and lemon water to sip.

5' 4".......120 pounds. Was told probably 2 treatments on rear/side love handles.......only 1 on front love handles (ab area).

Tomorrow will be a week. Still numb and just a...

Tomorrow will be a week. Still numb and just a little bit of slight aches every once in a while, but very tolerable. No meds needed. Initial swelling has gone down. Just waiting to see results. Fingers crossed!

I will post again in a couple of weeks with any progress.

Also, when I go back for "after" pics in June, I will ask if they will send me the "before" and "after" pics to post here.

It's been 6 weeks and I've seen some improvement....

It's been 6 weeks and I've seen some improvement. Just as I was told by the doctor, it is subtle and not drastic. My muffin top is not as annoying as it was before when wearing low rise jeans. Will see where I am at 3 months in June when they do my "after" pics before I decide on another treatment.

The little bit of pain I had after the procedure was gone within a week and it was not that bad at all to begin with. Still a bit numb in spots.
PSS

Doctor and technician were both great!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Hopefully your results will start coming through soon. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed and looking forward to those before/after photos!

How did you find the massage after the procedure? Was it very painful at all?