Coolsculpting - Annapolis, MD

I have to admit, I was a little hesitant on the...

I have to admit, I was a little hesitant on the idea of Coolsculpting. I am so happy now that I went through with it! It was uncomfortable, I saw Marie who is the nurse in the office that does the actual treatments. She also has treated herself and warned me of the discomfort during the initial treatment as well as the massage. She stayed with me and everything she explained was to the T, as what happened. I did get the cramping after she massaged me (like she warned) she told me to get on the floor and cradle my stomach and it would pass in 9-10 min. I felt pretty stupid, but she was so right at exactly 9 min, it went away, besides a bruise feeling I have no pain. I did not start to see my results until 2 months, I know some people said they saw a change within 4 weeks. I started noticing a change in my clothes, then when I saw my pre & post pix, I could not believe it! I am amazed! I have scheduled my second treatment and now considering treating my flanks!! I had consulted with a doctor in the Severna Park area, a doctor never even spoke with me I was a little uncomfortable with this treatment being done not by a doctor, however Marie was great she was a nurse not just a "technician" like the other facility. I would defiantly go back to Plastic Surgery Specialists for any other cosmetic needs!
Thanks for sharing! I'm having my procedure done by a nurse this Saturday. Glad to hear that your pain was not that bad. That was my main concern.
I don't believe a procedure like this needs to be done by a Dr. I have been the guinea pig for several training sessions.
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgery Specialist- Dr. Lowe & Marie- Nurse Excellent!! Dr. Lowe was truthful during consultation, he told me I would need multiple treatments and would only get a 20-25% red after the first one. I appreciated his honesty. He did not pressure me into having lipo or a tummy tuck, which I was not interested in at this time. He was very professional and informative!