From 38J to 38D Confident, Beautiful and Pain Free - Annapolis, MD

The back and neck pain had become unbearable. My...

The back and neck pain had become unbearable. My breasts were large and unattractive as well. They hung low and even the best bras did not provide adequate relief. My shoulders were often raw and sore from my bra straps digging deeply into my flesh.

I was comfortable with the surgical aspects but was not so much with being put to sleep. The nurse anesthetist took time to explain the process in detail and assured me of how the process worked and how the entire surgical team would monitor my progress. One year, later, I have beautiful breasts and only wished that I had done this years ago.

Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B and his competent staff were both courteous and professional. The process from the initial consultation to follow-visits demonstrated their expertise and warm patient manner and care. He answered all questions and eased my nervousness and fears.

I used Dr. Buhrer myself this past March and loved his bedside manner. I am still recovering but it was the best choice I have ever made. Now that the weather is changing it is so much fun wearing my newe halter dresses and tops. I loved my new breast and my new look and I only spent $160.00 because I purchased 2 surgical bras.

It is always nice to hear from other women who have gone through this procedure and are happy with their results.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing with all of us.

The going under part seems so scary, but in professional, competent hands, it's very safe. I'm glad you were able to get this done and are enjoying your results!

It looks like, perhaps, you left off a couple zeros on your cost? Did insurance cover most of your procedure?

Hello Angie,

My out of pocket costs were exactly as shared $110. My co-pay was $20 and the cost of my recovery surgical garment was $90. My insurance covered the full amount of the surgery. I believe it would have been about $7,000 if I had to pay out of pocket.

I made a point of sharing my cost because when someone has suffered as much as I have, I want them to know that some insurance companies consider this more than just cosmetic surgery as in my case.

Yes, I have since had another undergone anesthesia since then and I am very comfortable with the procedure now. However, I can not over emphasize the importance of a the bedside manner of my surgical team.

Thanks,
Summer
Can you please share with me the insurance company that covered your procedure I'm currently shopping around for a insurance company that will cover this procedure for my daughter.