Going Back for Round 2 - Annandale, VA

I wanted to get an expert opinion on what I should...

I wanted to get an expert opinion on what I should do. I got 300cc silicone implants placed under the muscle 3 years ago. About a year after the procedure I noticed that the implant was sitting lower than it should and when flexed created a ripple. I've read previous reviews on this and am asking the surgeon to convert to a split muscle technique. I hope he knows about this. My other concern is how I told him that the left was smaller then the right and he said that if he put a bigger size in then I have more of a chance of the right side being smaller. Now that he's seen how it looks in this state, he agrees the left could use a bigger implant. I'm just so upset that I'm having to redo this b/c of his lack of foresight. I also don't trust going to him b/c how can I feel comfortable that nothing will go wrong this second time but since it's half the cost, roughly $3500 then I have to go through with it.

Also I plan to go up a little bit, maybe 350cc in the right and 375cc in the left. I'm hoping he'll bring them closer together and I was wondering if I should go with the moderate profile. I feel like the high profile just gives it that unnatural roundness.

I did see another surgeon for their opinion and b/c this dr. was his friend he wouldn't be completely honest but did admit they weren't done well. This dr also didn't deal with silicone so there might be more limitations that he's not used to so I wasn't too upset with his opinion.

Any advice would be so appreciative in size, profile, closeness and muscle contraction of implant. I plan to get it revised by late November and I want to go in educated and hopefully I'll get better results. I wish I had done more homework the first time, but it's not easy to know how things will turn out.
N/A

I would provide his info but since I'm going back for his help I better not.