Going Back for Round 2 - Annandale, VA

I wanted to get an expert opinion on what I should...

I wanted to get an expert opinion on what I should do. I got 300cc silicone implants placed under the muscle 3 years ago. About a year after the procedure I noticed that the implant was sitting lower than it should and when flexed created a ripple. I've read previous reviews on this and am asking the surgeon to convert to a split muscle technique. I hope he knows about this. My other concern is how I told him that the left was smaller then the right and he said that if he put a bigger size in then I have more of a chance of the right side being smaller. Now that he's seen how it looks in this state, he agrees the left could use a bigger implant. I'm just so upset that I'm having to redo this b/c of his lack of foresight. I also don't trust going to him b/c how can I feel comfortable that nothing will go wrong this second time but since it's half the cost, roughly $3500 then I have to go through with it.

Also I plan to go up a little bit, maybe 350cc in the right and 375cc in the left. I'm hoping he'll bring them closer together and I was wondering if I should go with the moderate profile. I feel like the high profile just gives it that unnatural roundness.

I did see another surgeon for their opinion and b/c this dr. was his friend he wouldn't be completely honest but did admit they weren't done well. This dr also didn't deal with silicone so there might be more limitations that he's not used to so I wasn't too upset with his opinion.

Any advice would be so appreciative in size, profile, closeness and muscle contraction of implant. I plan to get it revised by late November and I want to go in educated and hopefully I'll get better results. I wish I had done more homework the first time, but it's not easy to know how things will turn out.
N/A

I would provide his info but since I'm going back for his help I better not.

Hi, I had two unsuccessful surgeries, with the same Dr, implants with lift before this last successful one. Please read my original story, Both times previously the doc put the implants too high up. My current Dr, Dr Stoker, knew about the split muscle thing, I think, because he was telling me my implants were doomed both times because of how the previous dr prepared the muscle. Also one of mine is/was larger than the other, Dr Stoker put in different sized silicone implants. He also did a laser tecnique for an internal bra.n I am almost 4 weeks post op now. Take this advice for what you paid for it, If I were you I would find a Dr that does breast surgery, ALL the time, all day long. I live in VA, and felt flying to LA was good, as those docs do so many. I would do at least a virtual/ video conference with one such Dr. I love Dr Stoker. At least to get another opinion. And more information to giveto your doc. I had the internal bra this time, will help with fallout. My previos implants were bilumen. Both saline and silicone. The saline part ruptured , but the silicone remained intact. Dr stoker replaced with smaller but different sized silione and 4 inches lower than where previously placed. I am very happy so far. Good luck with everything.
You might want to post your pictures and questions to the doctors Q & A on this site. They offer a lot of helpful advice. I feel for you and it must be really hard to go back to the same doctor under the circumstances. I would get other opinions before you go forward. Best wishes.
Thanks for the advice, I didn't know that! I guess you can only submit a 500 character question to the dr's so I had to edit this quite a bit but I hope I get some good feedback on what to do.