100% Confident I Chose the Best Surgeon in Jackson - Ann Arbor, MI

I am a bariatric patient who lost 105 pounds and...

I am a bariatric patient who lost 105 pounds and had a lot of extra skin and loose muscle that needed to be removed. For me it was more than just getting rid of the excess. This procedure has boosted my confidence in myself because I am no longer worried about the appearance of my extra skin. My clothes look nicer and I have a more confident attitude in everything.

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Malhotra was wonderful! I am 100% confident that I chose the right surgeon. He explained the procedure down to the last detail and I knew what to expect the outcome to be. The cost of the surgery was much less then I thought it would be. The day of surgery was amazing. I was extremely nervous, but his surgical team put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. When I had a question to ask that couldn’t wait until the office was open on Monday the weekend after my surgery and called Dr. Malhotra’s after hour’s line I was shocked to hear him answer and not an answering service. I felt that he cared truly about me as his patient not about how much he was making on the procedure. The staff is great with answering all sorts of questions, even the ones that seemed silly. I never felt there was something I couldn’t ask anyone in the office.

Wow that is an incredible weight loss.  You have got to feel totally amazing with the new body.

You must be having a blast shopping for new clothes:)

When was your procedure?