Great Product - It works very well if you apply it consistently - Ann Arbor, MI

I have used Latisse off and on for about a year...

I have used Latisse off and on for about a year now. It works very well if you apply it consistently. My lashes have never been very thick or long, but with this they grew very noticeably longer and somewhat thicker as well. The only downside is that I find the day after I've applied Latisse, my upper eyelids look (and occasionally feel)a little irritated. They turn a somewhat odd orange-y color. Not very noticeable and easy to cover up with power or eye shadow, but a little off-putting nonetheless. While I think this is a great product, it's very expensive for how long it lasts. That's why I have not used it consistently. I'm hopeful the price will come down over time.

Dr. Robert Burke

Thanks for sharing how Latisse worked for you. It is interesting that a lot of people talk about the color change on the eyelid.

To make the Latisse last longer other community members say using a different brush than what is provided can really help. I haven't used the product, but apparently the brushes that come with it consume a lot of the product. Might be something to try next time you get some. :)