Very Hopeful! - Grand Rapids, MI

I am 25 years old, 5 ft 3, 133 lbs and I have an 8...

I am 25 years old, 5 ft 3, 133 lbs and I have an 8 year old child. Before I had my child I had very little extra belly fat. I was confident with wearing belly shirts and two piece bathing suits. During my pregnancy my stomach got really stretched and has never been the same. I have extra loose skin. I've never been the type to exercise daily but I will jog or do some sort of sit ups and push ups a couple times a week.

The procedure was not painful for me at all! The worst part is when my stomach first got sucked in the machine. It felt like your stomach is being pulled and pinched to maximum extent. After a couple minutes it went numb and I was fine. I haven't experienced any severe pain. However, I would say about 5 days after the procedure I started to experience sharp shooting pains and cramps. It wasn't unbearable for me, I actually took some Ib profuren and was fine.

I had my lower abdomen on March 4, done with the large applicator. I am extremely hopeful and plan to get a second procedure done in the same spot. I also am looking to get my bra rolls done as well over the summer. Wish me luck! Will continue to update pictures.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today marks 3 weeks post my coolsculpting...

Today marks 3 weeks post my coolsculpting procedure on my lower abdomen. I am definitely feeling a difference with how much fat I had around my belly button before my procedure. I also feel as though my back bra rolls have gotten smaller as well. My pants are even feeling more comfortable! I am excited to see what the ending result will be and can't wait to get a second treatment on my lower abdomen. However, I think I will wait until June to see my ending results before getting the 2nd procedure.

The cool sculpting did a good job! It looked like you lost a lot of inches with it and the skin tighten up. That's great. I was thinking about doing this as my first option but I decided to just do the smart lipo and get it over with lol.
Thanks, but I feel likening wasn't enough and I would end up paying the same for smart lipo to get all of the areas I want treated....I haven't seen any good surgeons like dr. Careaga around here
where did you get your procedure done at?
Dr. Maholtra