42 and Want my "Pre-baby" Body Back!!!

As you age and after having children, things just...

as you age and after having children, things just don't go back the way they were no matter how hard you try! There really isn't much you can do to "lift" your breast once they head south. clothes don't fit right, bras don't fit right and bathing suits definitely don't fit right!!! so I figured after all I do for my family its time to do something JUST FOR ME!!!! I had a breast lift 1 month ago(without implants. I was able to go back to having rounder fuller breasts that don't sag without really losing my size. I'm amazed how much thinner I look just by having my breasts back where they belong. im looking forward to seeing what the final results are once I'm 100%.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

I love the staff at the Ann Arbor location(he also has one in Jackson). I also value the fact that the procedures are done in a hospital(allegiance health. Jackson, mi). I would NEVER recommend anyone go to one of those chain type cosmetic surgery centers where they preform their procedures in an office setting! its not worth the $ you might save. Never bargain shop for plastic surgery! EVER!