Would Never Chose Another Doctor - Ann Arbor, MI

I chose to do this because I had weight loss of...

I chose to do this because I had weight loss of over 100 lbs about 3 years ago. I needed skin rmoved off my thighs and I needed my breasts to be filled back up.

Doctor performed a tummy tuck in June of 2011 that has turned out wonderful. I was so pleased with the results of that surgery that I went back to have breast augmentation and a thigh lift performed. I am three weeks out of surgery and could not be happier with my decision. Dr. Malhotra spent a lot of time with me prior to surgery making sure that I understood what he would be doing and what to expect when I woke up. His surgery staff was magnificent! I was amazed at the one on one care before and after surgery.

As far as the recovery Dr. Malhotra performs some amazing things with minimal recovery time. I was back to work full time after two weeks, one week completely off and one week of working from home or working half days. I would and have recommend Dr. Malhotra to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

This is my second time back to Dr. Malhotra for surgery and I can’t be more pleased!

I had weight loss surgery three years ago.

Well congratulations, it's must have been a long journey but very worthwhile! I'd love to read about your WLS journey, if you'd like to write a review!

Hi there, congratulations on your weight loss and body contouring surgery. If you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to lose so much weight?