Would Never Chose Another Doctor - Ann Arbor, MI

I chose to do this because I had weight loss of...

I chose to do this because I had weight loss of over 100 lbs about 3 years ago. I needed skin rmoved off my thighs and I needed my breasts to be filled back up.

Doctor performed a tummy tuck in June of 2011 that has turned out wonderful. I was so pleased with the results of that surgery that I went back to have breast augmentation and a thigh lift performed. I am three weeks out of surgery and could not be happier with my decision. Dr. Malhotra spent a lot of time with me prior to surgery making sure that I understood what he would be doing and what to expect when I woke up. His surgery staff was magnificent! I was amazed at the one on one care before and after surgery.

As far as the recovery Dr. Malhotra performs some amazing things with minimal recovery time. I was back to work full time after two weeks, one week completely off and one week of working from home or working half days. I would and have recommend Dr. Malhotra to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.

I had weight loss surgery three years ago.

Well congratulations, it's must have been a long journey but very worthwhile! I'd love to read about your WLS journey, if you'd like to write a review!

Hi there, congratulations on your weight loss and body contouring surgery. If you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to lose so much weight?

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

This is my second time back to Dr. Malhotra for surgery and I can’t be more pleased!