480cc - UHP (Ultra High Profile) - Ann Arbor, MI

Hello! I know while doing MY research on UHP...

Hello! I know while doing MY research on UHP implants I couldn't find many pics or women that already had them so I'm hoping to help other ladies.
I'm 5'8 135lbs,was a full D, had 2 beautiful lil ladies and went to a droopy B. My PS suggested UHP so I went with his choice. I don't have my measurements yet but will get them when I go back for my post-op. I went in on 4-22-13 and got 480cc UHP, unders, crease incision. Surgery went great, I wasn't bandaged at all. Doc orders were to apply Aquaphor to the stitches everyday and change the bandages. They are pretty tight and sore still. Riding pretty high, and look a little different from each other which, only a 5 days after could be expected. Any questions or anything I am missing, please feel free to ask!!
Dr. Robert Burke

It is very hard finding other women on the site with UHP implants I am getting them in 3 days 455ccR and 480ccL mentor silicone unders. glad i came across your profile. :)

Congratulations! Your breasts seem to suit you well...you look great! Did your PS give you any instructions on wearing any type of bra at night? Did you need to take any pain meds? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

such a short incision ; i have that same size and mines are soooooooooooo long! I am really looking forward to see how they will look as soon as they will drop a little ; keep us posted .. happy healing :O)) C
Looks good, pls keep posting pics as u heal. Im thinking UHP or HP. Have a consult tomorrow. Did u get a lift also or just implants? Ive been an A my whole life, gained weight got to a C then lost weight now back to an A/B. i need a lift on my right (due to diff sizes haha ) Just wondering what ut options were. Thanks
What is your opinion of the crease incision? I am not sure if I would like it better than in the armpit. Thank you :)
You look good; your going to have a lot of upper pole fullest; how do you feel about your results? Are you happy? Do you have saline or silicone? Also I had ultra high profile; I have Hp now; the ultra high profile was too narrow for my frame; I have a wide chest so Hp fits me best;