480cc - UHP (Ultra High Profile) - Ann Arbor, MI

Hello! I know while doing MY research on UHP...

Hello! I know while doing MY research on UHP implants I couldn't find many pics or women that already had them so I'm hoping to help other ladies.
I'm 5'8 135lbs,was a full D, had 2 beautiful lil ladies and went to a droopy B. My PS suggested UHP so I went with his choice. I don't have my measurements yet but will get them when I go back for my post-op. I went in on 4-22-13 and got 480cc UHP, unders, crease incision. Surgery went great, I wasn't bandaged at all. Doc orders were to apply Aquaphor to the stitches everyday and change the bandages. They are pretty tight and sore still. Riding pretty high, and look a little different from each other which, only a 5 days after could be expected. Any questions or anything I am missing, please feel free to ask!!
It is very hard finding other women on the site with UHP implants I am getting them in 3 days 455ccR and 480ccL mentor silicone unders. glad i came across your profile. :)
Those are the exact ones I'm getting! Are you getting the mentor memory gel? My surgery date is 11/14/2014 :)
Oh but I'm getting 480cc R and 455cc L :) round smooth UHP mentor memory gel