African American Female Desperately Wanted Realistic Rhinoplasty Procedure - Ann Arbor, MI

I've always felt like my nose was out of balance...

I've always felt like my nose was out of balance with my face. When the opportunity presented itself to get rhinoplasty, I jumped at the chance. I wanted to make sure that I went to an ENT, which Dr. Malhotra is. I am extremely happy with the results. I'm still a little swollen but I know that is to be expected. I loved the staff, especially Kelly, I was impressive that Dr Malhotra called me personally, mere hours after my procedure to check on me. I was expecting more pain than I experienced.

On a scale of 1-10, my pain level was at a 3 and I have a REALLY low pain threshold. The first two days following surgery, sleeping will be a little uncomfortable, but if you follow the instuctions given and clean your nose, if gets a lot better on day 3. The reason why it gets difficult at night is because you can't breathe through your nose...only your mouth. Because of this, your lips and throat become very dry. I kept water by my bedside and applied lip balm whenever this occured.

I strongly reccommend doing extensive research and have realistic expectations. I went into the surgery knowing that my nose would be swollen for 6-18 months. African American skin is thicker and therefore has longer swelling time. I'm actually shocked that my swelling has gone down so severly in only 2.5 months.
Ty for posting! Very pretty! I'm going to him in 3 weeks for my rhino. Can u please post a before pic? Ty ur results make me so hopeful about my own :)
Post another pic please ;)
Wow! It looks great!! I was nervous about getting mine done b/c I know it's easy to mess up an African American nose, but I feel more comfortable after seeing your results.

3 month update

My nose is still swollen, especially the tip of my nose. The swelling does seem to go down every month!
I love your results!! I wish my surgery would have been that successful! I'm going in for a revision at the end of this year
Very pretty wid Lovely Results. USA girls are lucky ders good surgeons for ethnic rhino rite at ur door steps in UK it's hard to find surgeons experienced wid black rhino's.
did you have any scars After surgery?
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon