Excellent Cosmetic Results - Ann Arbor

Facial trauma following motor vehicle accident

Facial trauma following motor vehicle accident

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first met Dr. W after a severe motor vehicle accident in which I sustained multiple fractures of the face and jaw as well as soft tissue injuries to the chin. In my work as a veterinarian, I am accustomed to providing medical care, but I suddenly found myself in the unfamiliar position of patient. Dr. W made that unlikely transition much easier. He took the time to sit with me and with my family in order to explain his surgical plan and to answer questions pre-op and throughout my follow-up visits. He takes a personal interest in your surgical recovery, and also your overall health and well-being. In fact, he encouraged me to pursue a science and technology fellowship granted by my professional organization during our visits. He simply cares about his patients. He repaired my injuries to allow for a return to full function with excellent cosmetic results. I am truly impressed with his genuine empathy, along with his clear surgical skill. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend my Dr. to a friend or colleague as he is not only an accomplished surgeon, but also a compassionate professional.