Restylane Injection Under Eyes - Andover, MA

I was sick of folks telling me I looked tired. It...

I was sick of folks telling me I looked tired. It wasn't from lack of sleep - I had hollowing under my eyes as I've aged. I went to Dr. Kapadia over a year ago for my first injections. Today I went for a little touch up. This is one of the best things I could have done for myself. It is a major difference, yet subtle enough folks don't know exactly what you've done. Right away I look refreshed and am feeling confident - thank you. Dr. Kapadia specializes in the eye area which is why I've gone to him. He is always very friendly and willing to answer any questions. Highly recommend procedure as well as Dr. Kapadia.

Picture

Not the best photos but you will get the idea. Top shows severe hollowing and bottom shows the major improvement. Three days later and no bruising and just a little bit of swelling.
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wonderful! 10.

Looks really good! :)

Awesome! I have a similar eye issue and can't wait to get this done! I feel like I look like a raccoon.

Yes. It lasted a year and it was not completely gone. I was told touch ups are better and will require less filler. I went to work today without bruising. Little bit of swelling but noone but me seemed to notice. Thrilled with the results but know the doctor makes all the difference.

That is great- glad you are enjoying your results!

Thanks for sharing.  So it lasts for a year in your case?  That is nice :)