Three Days in and I'm Loving It - Andover, MA

I went with a friend to get Botox for the first...

I went with a friend to get Botox for the first time on Friday. It's Monday now and I am absolutely pleased. I took some professional pictures a few weeks ago and after they were photo shopped I realized how much I have aged. Even so, I was pretty nervous about getting needles poked into my head. Amazingly it didn't hurt as badly as I anticipated. I had about three rows done on my forehead and two injections at my crows feet. There were a few forehead injections that hurt pretty badly (it stings) but it only lasts for a few seconds. They asked if I wanted numbing cream before hand, and I did, so maybe that makes a difference. The crows feet injections didn't hurt at all.

I was told that it will take up to 7 days for me to notice the full results, but so far, so good. I really like the way that I look and at a party yesterday everyone said that I looked really good. I think that I look more rested and happier.

My husband was not pleased with my decision because he feels that I am too young (34) to do anything to my face, but I feel that an ounce of prevention can go a long way.

My friend recommended this doctor and he was amazing. Very friendly and kind.