BBL...SO BOOTYLICIOUS- Anderson, SC

Hi ladies!!!! Surgery is scheduled for Oct.24th....

Hi ladies!!!! Surgery is scheduled for Oct.24th..Pre op is Wed. I look forward to posting pics to let you know everything is going..Thanks for all the reviews bc I've gained a wealth of knowledge just from reading...Dr.Bruner specializes in butt augmentation/fat grafting and I'm elated to be his patient.

PRE-OP on 10/9/13

I go to my pre-op visit on tomorrow.. I have to take my payment as well find out all the other exciting details of my surgery!!! After that SURGERY is scheduled for Oct.24 2013!

15 DAYS TILL I'M BOOTYLICIOUS

Hey ladies! Today I went for my pre-op and I must say I was a little nervous. I guess bc it's getting closer to the date. I had to sign off on a lot of papers concerning my procedure. His assistant Brittany went over all the pre and post -op info I needed in order to prepare me for my big day..She gave me a list of everything I would need as well as my prescriptions and pills that I must take starting 2mrw and up till the surgery. I have to take a multivitiamin and an iron pill daily till my surgery..As well she had my pills that I take the day of my surgery and the pills I take 2hrs prior to my surgery. Dr.Bruner then came in and took another look at my body and went over everything that will take place on surgery day!!! His bedside manner is AWESOME! He is extremely knowledgable about the BBL surgery. He has even been published in several books in reference to this procedure. I explained to him how I wanted to look as well showed him REALISTIC PICS of the booty and body I expect to attain from this! He was very CONFIDENT in letting me know that he could do this without a doubt! He kept saying, you are gonna LOVE the RESULTS!!! I also got to see the surgery room!!!! You guys I'm so excited and thrilled!!!

BEFORE PICS

GOT ASS?!? I WILL SOON ENUF!!

SURGERY DATE 10/24/13
5'3 ***191 LBS

14 MORE DAYS TILL SURGERY..STARTED MULTI VIT AND IRON PILLS TODAY

I decided to go ahead and start purchasing the necessary recovery items now bc I will be busy in the upcoming weeks before my surgery. Boy is it a lot..I also had my sister take more before pics of me..check them out..

pics

MORE BEFORES

SHE'S GOT A COLD!!!!!

Ughhh so I’ve acquired a cold from my lovely nieces.. I have been doping myself up with as many meds so this doesn’t interfere with my scheduled surgery date of 10/25/13… Still a little nervous. But I’m so excited about the results. I’m trying to calm my BF down bc I think he’s worried if I will still be the same. I’m like, ‘REALLY ?” Of course I’m going to be the same with the exception of a smaller waist and big boonkee to match?) However, girls PRAY I GET WELL SOON!!!

3 DAYS AWAY!!!!

Well ladies time is winding down. Sx is 3 days away!! I took some more pics today and again, I looked at them in disgust. However, I can’t wait till THRUSDAY when the ‘NEW ME’ will be revealed!!! I’ve anticipated this day for a while and its finally here. Ima get my prescriptions filled 2mrw. And the rest is history!!!

I'M ONE DAY AWAY FROM CHANGING MY BOOTY FOREVER!!!

You guys it’s just A DAY away now!!! I’m super excited and nervous all in the same. I think I’m more nervous about being put to sleep and the catheter being removed than I am about the results?))Lol..However, Im being very optimistic about the overall outcome! I have complete faith in my doctor that he will deliver the results that I am requesting. Which are a small waist and a M/L A$$.. You know it’s so funny how the closer you get to your day you begin to look at more and more asses… Then all begin to look the same. I told my Man that I’m tired of looking at ASSES.. Heck Im ready to look at MY OWN NEW BOOTY!!! I finished up a little shopping today and booked my room for my overnight stay.. My sx is scheduled for early morning so PLEASE PRAY FOR ME LADIES!!! Pray that I LOVE MY RESULTS and that I don’t strangle my mommie for being so overprotective!!! She’s my HEART though and I have no idea where I would be without her. Anyways, I figure I will enjoy my last meal tomorrow. I figure I will go to Chipotle and have this BIGGEST DANG BURRITO I CAN IMAGINE since I can’t eat after 12am. I will post my last bit of pics until then ladies.. Cya on the other side---BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE?)

LAST PRE-OP PICS...

5'2, 190lbs...Next time I have these joggers on..I will not look this.. PROMISE!!!

3 DAY POST OP!!! THE HARDEST PART IS OVER....

Dr.Terrence Bruner

Dr.Bruner is located in Anderson and had written several articles about BBL!! STOP SLEEPING ON SC...

Lookin good hun..HEY IM FRM SC ALSO WERE NT FAR OB IN DA HOUSE!!
thanks everyone im feeling so much better just a little stiff...And constipated...
How r u feeling? Hang n there!
SHOWTIME!!! PRAYING FOR YOU....CONGRATULATIONS! LET IS KNW U ARE OK AFTER SX!
Good luck and happy healing!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Good luck hun!!
THANKS SO MUCH!!
Good luck! I pray everything goes well and you love the results. How much did you pay if you dont mind answering?
Thanks so much for your wishes!!! It was $7k.
Hey bbygirl! Mk sure ir dr isnt conservative on giving PROJECTION! UR getting bbl w lipo rt! U may not ndd a TT if he is aggressive w lipo! But plz ask him how much projection he can deliver in ur butt! He shld be able to give u at the least 1200cc'sone if u keep ur fat grm ur tummy n just doing LIPO!!
Hey SA!!! I am getting the BBL w/Mircofat Grafting to my butt…I’m not getting a TT. He’s taken fat from my lower lumbar, sacral, flanks and abdomen. He stated he would be very aggressive with my abdomen so that I will have that ‘HOURGLASS’ that I’ve dreamt of.. He’s already told me that he can deliver lots of fullness, projection and at maximum 1000cc’ that is being on the SAFE side… I’m extremely confident that he will deliver the results. This doc has written several articles in reference to this surgery. He is also ‘BOARD CERTIFIED!’ Thanks so much again)))))
sexeeangel.. that's a 1000cc's to each cheek..Don't think I wanna go to much larger..I have a petite frame.
Yes im aware u were not getting a Tt. Lipo is also done on tummy(abdomen) area! Great u feel confident but notice he sd maximum 1000cc's...tell him to do 1200is so if i shld happen to loose the normal 20%-30% fat cells u still come out w at least 1000!! Just lookn out for u! Usa ps are conservative becz they are afraid of going over 5 liters limit.
Oh ok nvr mind i ddnt see this post til after i typed u a response....the u can go to anyndd unknown Ps! U will be surprised what ur beautiful frame can hold! Work it!
oh okk bae.thnks for the headsup..I will tell him tht!!!!!!
thanks bae!!!
Good luck...I am scheduled for implant surgery on October 25. We will be recovering together. So I am with ya on being nervous and excited!
Good luck!!! We definitely must keep in touch during our recovery process!!! I know you will look FABOLOUS!
congrats!
Thanks
Any before pics???
Ive posted them ..They are horrible but the truth..
But ur going to be finnnnne in a few weeks! U are beautiful now my sustagurlfriend!
thanks sexeeangel!!them weeks cant come quick enuf!!