Well I go for my consult next Wednesday! I'm so...

Well I go for my consult next Wednesday! I'm so anxious and ready to do it now! But I'm probably going to have to wait until I go the beach June 23rd week. I have so many decisions I'm ready to make! Saline vs silicone? Size? Profile? I really want the natural look... Hoping I leave my consult next week with a surgery date and feeling confident with my decisions.

I am right here with you! My consultation is June 3 and i am very confused right now and so eager to get some informed opinions from a PS.

Surgery scheduled!!

So I loved the doctor I saw today and scheduled my surgery for July 11th!! We decided on 350cc's round textured silicone. I'm very happy with all decisions and ready for "B"Day-44 days.

Pre-Op- check!

Well had my pre-op today and my surgery is paid for and official! Next Friday (July 11) at 930Am! So excited! I went in today asking the doctor about possibly going up to 400cc- I think I'm just so scared of being disappointed. He explained chest is only 11cm and 400cc would be too big. He will have 325 and 350 implants and try the 350's but if they are too tight of a fit he will use 325. He thinks with my current measurements I should be a 34D afterwards.I'm good with that! I received all of my scripts: percacets, Valium, vofran and some antibiotics. I'm going to be searching for other things I will need postoperatively- suggestions are welcome!! I'm so ready for it to be next Friday!! But I have my oldest daughter's 5th birthday party this weekend so I'm focusing on her for now and will be back to obsessing over boobs next week ;)

Congratulations. You are so close. Time will fly by now. Good luck.
Thanks!! Can't wait!

Done! Woo!

This is going to be brief- I'll post again this weekend with details- overall everything went smoothly- I'm in so pretty bad pain- pain meds aren't helping- good news is I love my boobies so far!!

Looking good!
Thanks! I'm really happy so far!

Feeling better!

Second dose of meds are working! Hallelujah! Got to office at 9AM- they took me straight back- did IV- waited quite a while for the surgery before me to get done and OR to be reset. Finally they took me back and gave me some awesome medicine to calm me. Last thing I remember is the mask on my face and breathing. Next think I'm waking up asking if I can go home yet. Nurse told my mom I was doing so well they didn't give me any medicine for pain. Well, by the time I got home at 1:30 I was in excruciating pain- felt like I couldn't breath- my incisions were throbbing. Took my meds- and waited- nothing. I would dose off but wake right back up in pain. Finally it was time for my second dose and I'm finally pain free- well still sore but nothing like before. I'm so happy with my results. I obviously want then to drop n fluff- but even if they stayed this way I would be fine!! Love Dr. Bruner!!

Congrats! They already look really good day one! Lucky you :) I hope your pain management gets easier. Icing REALLY helped me with the pain and sitting at an incline.
Thank you! I'm icing right now and just took 3rd dose of meds- and I feel much better. Keep hearing tomorrow I'll be worse?! Hope that's not true!

3AM and ouch!

So went to bed at 9- woke up at 12- took meds- I was pretty sure. Now just woke up at 3 and had to pee. Didn't want to wake up hubby to help me- so this is the first time I've pulled up my pants by myself. Then went downstairs to get some pees for ice. It's helping a ton! Waiting till 4 to take my next set of meds so maybe I can sleep a little more. I think this is the worse my incisions has felt so far- they are burning! Ice is helping right now tho! I really hope today is better!! My doctor told me I could take a shower today. I plan on having the hubby help me tho- just not too sure I can do it on my own just yet! My preop is Monday afternoon- hopefully I will be cleared to wear my stretchy bra- I would really like to have something on- attached is my before pic in the bra. Can't wait to take the after!

Before n after (So far)

Better-ish

Still in pain today. My husband had to work and my mom will be here later. So I've had to do a lot by myself- trying to take it easy as possible. I would deff still say yesterday was much worse!
So far I'm thankful I bought the following before hand:
Frozen pees- feels amazing!
My bed rest pillow from target
My soft neck pillow
Gatorades
Soup and hands (creamy tomato)
And meds of course!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Just obsessed with them..

Can't sleep

No baby to wake me up throughout the night- just these boobie!! They feel like I'm engorged with milk and really wish I could pump- but obvi I can't :(... My next meds aren't due until 5Am and it's 2:30 now- boo!! By the way I'm itching like a mofo as well!! But I do have to see this is all worth it! Looking so froward to these babies dropping and fluffing! Ok I guess I'll try to go Back to sleep/// nighty night

So many typos!

Guess I'm more tired than I thought!

I'm loving your results!! They look amazing!! :)
ThAnk you! I'm in love !

Pain free- ish today

So I did wake up Avery few hrs to take my meds last night but when I woke up for good and got of bed I felt amazing! Sure I feel like I've don't 1000 chest flies/ but other than that I feel great! I put on a brA today from Walmart $6! And I love it- I attached a pic of it and my before in it As well ;)

Day 2 topless

3rd days the charm?

I didn't set alarms for meds last night but managed to sleep till 6- which is pretty normal for me. Apparently morning boob is a real thing! They feel hard as a rock and up high. I took some meds then but hoping I can stretch them out as far as I can until I don't need them anymore. I go back to work Tuesday :( lucky I have a desk job and don't have to move around a lot. My husband will drive me the first couple of days but after that it'll all be me! I just took a 2 hr nap and I feel no pain. Feels kind of like I've don't some serious chest exercises- oh and there's a huge animal on my chest. No appetite yet either- been living of tomato soup, crackers, Greek yogurt, and grits. I have my PostOp today so I'll find out if I can wear this bra I bought my self. Having just this gauze on makes me feel like my implant is going to fall our everything I get up ! Well that's it for now! Will post over doctors visit today ;)

PO day3 another pic

Last pic made them look lopsided but they aren't lol

Stitches Out!

Went for Post op and got my stitches taken out. Also got cleared for a comfy bra I bought at walmart for $6- so I'll be investing in more of those and some nipple covers as well! I love my results so much!!

PO Day4

Back to work today and off pain meds- ouch!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

First day back to work- check

I really could have used the extra day to rest. I was extremely exhausted today and very irritable. Pain wise- very minimal and managed with extra strength Tylenol. I slept in my car during my break and had to have an afternoon cup of coffee to keep me going through the rest of the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. My kids willing, I plan on going to bed at 8 on the dot tonight. I can't tell the ladies are getting more squishy and dropping. And of course I'm still in love! Also, due to the fact I almost always wear loose fitting shorts, no one could tell anything today l. Not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed. Oh well!

Looking great! The size looks great on you!!
Thank you!
they look great! what bra size were you before the BA?

Boobies at work

I mean why not?!

Great resault! How was your second day back to work?
Better! I really could have used a week off though for sure! I'm loopy, exhausted, taking naps in my car. Pain isn't an issue- I guess my body is just exhausted from all that it's been through. Luckily everyone I work with understands and is being very helpful. Thanks for asking!
Hope your week goes quickly and you have a restful weekend! I have my first consultation on Monday and am starting to get nerves!

PostOp day5

Well pain wise- everything is great. My left incision did get a little irritated by my bra today so I put some gauze there and it seemed to help. I have had a shooting nerve pain randomly from my nipple- I think I've read that on some other blogs on here so I'm thinking it's normal. I can tell in my pics they are dropping a little- I love that I can come home and through on a tank too and my boobs look amazing. I can't imagine how they will look when I can get them in some beautiful bras ;)

Great results. We have similar stats and possibly results.....I turned out a 34d with 355 sientra rounds. Best wishes! The first couple weeks are the toughest. I was tired too even though I kicked the pain pills early on. My body was just in need of rest and with three kids...well ya know!
Oh yes!! I get off work at 330- pick up my 5 year old at 4-I turn on the tv for her we both snuggle up and nap until my husband and 15 month old get home around 630- eat whatever he brings- back to bed by 830, 9 at the LATEST!! I've never been so exhausted in my life! I have to say it seems to be getting a tad easier every day! And it helps loving my results to get the through it ;)
You look great! :) and yes the shooting pain is normal and annoying! I keep getting it on my right breast. I called my doctor and she said it was the nerves, but that it will get better with time. I will be 3 weeks post-op tomorrow and the pain has been gone for a week now :) so hang in there!

Dropping? Maybe?

Normal-ish

So I wake up this morning and did nothing to myself- I did brush my teeth- so kuddos for that- right? I through on jeans and a tee (it is casual Friday right?) and decided I would spend my morning snuggling with my precious baby who I feel I've neglected the past week. Since I can't lift her my sweet hubby has taken over her care. Yesterday was hard. I mean hard. I felt as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders (or chest more like it). I had thoughts like "why did I do this? Is my life complete now? All we have is more debt? Less time with my kids? More exhaustion. What was the point?" I'm assuming this may be part of "post boobie blues". I also cried because I'm a working mom and can't spend the day with my girls, I cried because of global warming- I cried because of everything! But then I woke up today and I feel normal again. I did this because I wanted to. For me. I do love my boobs. And yes, they are just boobs. BUT when I was I teenager and cried myself to sleep because I wanted boobs so bad and God didn't give me that gift, they weren't just boobs. They are self esteem. They are proving just because I'm married and a mom of two doesn't mean I can't be sexy and FEEL sexy. And I do. The giggles my husband and I have over him "peeking" while I'm getting dressed or him acting like a teenage touching his first pair- is priceless. So I've decided I love the new me and my new additions! I came into work today with a smile on my face and confidence I haven't had for a while. Thank goodness yesterday is over!

Amazing results, seriously! They look great :) and regarding your thoughts: honestly, I feel like that often even without the boobie blues...lol. It's hard: we are mothers with children that work and sometimes we will like we can't fulfill our obligations completely (kids, husbands, jobs, family...). It is tough and we juggle A LOT! We feel like that when we are healthy and it just feels a million times worse when one is sick or a bit "out of commission" after a BA. No worries though - you will be OK :) You did this for you and once you are back to normal you will be very happy with your results!
You look amazing!!!! And yes you did it for you, a happy mom and a confident mom is the best kind. I always feel that the better I feel the better mom I am. Taking time for me to work out or just take a shower and put makeup on!! LOL And I know my 3 boys can see that. Glad your healing so well I can only hope I heal the same way in September!

Shopping is fun now!

Ok so on my lunch break I decided to browsing for a dress to wear to a concert next weekend... I found a winner! The pic honestly doesn't do it justice on how amazing my boobs look in this dress. I've always HATED spaghetti string or strapless dresses because I hate strapless bras! I never had enough to fill them out and always looked so flat! Goodbye to that problem!

Congrats! U look great. We are very close in weight, height and I will show your pics to my doc when I go for consult. Can't wait to shop for clothes with a real chest! :)
Thanks!!
Thank you :) I do agree- things like this (surgery) that throw our life into limbo does bring out the "blues". It's all about perspective and today I have a good one! Yay!

PostOp Day7

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

If I could do it over...

I would for sure take more time off work! This is my #1 regret!! I mean my job is sitting at a desk on a computer all day- so to me, it sounded like it would be easy for me to come back after only 3 days. But here's the thing- this is major surgery! Your whole body goes into shock... Even your mind. I would say taking a good week (for a non physical job) would be just right. So please even if it means pushing your surgery further out, make sure you have plenty of time to heal- body and mind.

PO Day 8

So today was the first day with my 5 year old and 15 month old all by myself. I had all sorts of clever ways I was going to avoid having to lift my 15 month old- wrong!! I so over did it today! My left breast is throbbing! I'm currently resting in the recliner for the remainder of the night... Just praying I didn't do anything to hurt my recovery! Well at least I can still take sexy topless selfies- yay for that!

your breast look amazing! What great results!
Thank you so much!

12 PostOp

This has been a pretty interesting week. Started my period Monday but started having labor like pains every 30 mins or so that would last for a couple minutes. Had me vomiting from the pain. Went to GYN and had ultrasound that showed fluid behind one of my ovaries and the only explanation the could give me was a ruptured cyst. Went home with more pain meds and woke up feeling better- still had worse than normal cramps but nothing like the pain I was in. I just feel ready to be a normal person again! I come home and my boobs are just sore from the day- so I'm icing them while having a heating pad on my abdomen for my cramping. Ugh. I did have a post op appt today and he said everything looked great. My right is swollen still a little more than the left. He okd me to go shopping for a wireless bra- like I would be able to wear a wire bra right now anyways- ouch!! Well hopefully the kids will let me rest some tonight!

Sorry you're feeling rotten! When it rains it pours ... but u can take solace knowing u look great! :) My son had knee surgery today. One more hurdle conquered before I can move forward. 3 consults first 2 weeks of August, then it's time to decide??? Any regrets??
Thank you! And it does make things easier being satisfied with my results :) only regrets is wishing I took longer off of work! Other than that nothing- I thought I would wish for bigger but I don't- I think this was perfect size for me !

2 weeks today!

Officially 2 weeks post op today. At this point I'm really only in pain first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening. During the day I feel great. But after a long day at work, picking up kids, giving baths, putting baby to sleep, cleaning up- I'm sore!! I I recline and ice before bed- then wake up with morning boob still- stuff hard as rocks sore boobies! The shower helps a ton! I'm so ready for that to be over with!! It's still uncomfortable/kind of hurts for my baby to be up against my chest- so that makes me sad I can't comfortably snuggle with my baby girl :(( I do love my boobs and don't regret a thing!! I'm so happy with how they've looked from day1- thank goodness!

Beautiful picture :) glad you are feeling better!
34B

Hourglass

Tryin to get that "hourglass" look

I agree amazing results! They are very beautiful :)
Thank you!
Your results are amazing. I am getting 350cc this Wednesday! I am the same height as you so it really helps seeing pictures. Which profile did you get? I hope mine turn out as nice as yours :)

First night out!

First night out with friends and my new additions :))

16 days PostOp

So I went on a road trip yesterday and to a concert last night. I was dreading the ride there and back- that I would be uncomfortable or it would make me sore, but I felt great! I'm not sore like at all anymore. The only thing is the muscles tighten when I lie down and the get hard- it doesn't hurt- just a little irritating. I have to say I love having boobs! I have always felt like there wasn't any part of my body I would really consider an asset. Seriously- I hate my legs, arms , stomach, butt- face sometimes- and have always hated my boobs. Not anymore- so for someone as insecure as I am to have the confidence to take my shirt off anytime- not that I would lol but just that I have that confidence now- it's great!!

Also want to add...

Also want to add after my 2 week mark I've been lifting and carrying my 15 month old (23 lbs)- I've felt fine doing it- so I think 2 weeks was a good amount of time to wait for that. She's the heaviest thing I lift though. Just thought that might help someone who was wondering how long you would have to wait on lifting our sweet babies ;)

Thank you for that piece of info!! I also have a 23 lb baby that I will be trying not to lift!

Incisions 17 days PO

My right is looking great! I start scare cream this week so hopefully they will diminish!

You are looking really good!! And I agree, the scars and fading quickly! Congrats girl!
Absolutely beautiful! Your day 2 is how I want to look after a year. You should be delighted with them!
Thank you so much!

Bras!!

So I was ok'd for a wireless bra- I've been wearing this thin comfy bra I stick bathing suit liner in to hide the "headlights"- but was at Walmart and found some yoga bras with a shape and lining in. This makes me so excited for real bras!

Your results look amazing! Especially the last pic in the sports bra. I just got 325cc & 350cc HP silicone but mine don't look as big. What size did you start with? I was a pretty flat 32A :( anyways, I hope that mine fluff like yours.
I was 34B- that may be why. My friend had 300 in one and 325 in the other and hers look bigger than mine because she started bigger than me- I think she's a DD. Now I'm worried they will get smaller as time passes- hopefully not! Most people I've seen on here look better with time- so I'm sure you will love your end results!
Thanks!

How far I've came

This picture was my wake up call after having my first baby. My daughter was a year and a half and I was huge! That's exactly how old my second daughter is right now. I felt like I owed this surgery to myself after 2 kids and all the hard work I put into keeping the weight off. It's a struggle every day and I still am not 100% satisfied with my body but that's when I have to look back and where I've been and be proud!

Nighttime

When I lie down at night my noobs instantly harden and are even harder when I wake up. After I get up, take a shower they become squishy again. But this nighttime thing is getting on my nerves! Anyone else have this? I've read posts about morning boob but not about just laying down.

I am also the same height and weight. I absolutely LOVE your results and will be showing a pic to my ps as well! I have surgery in a few weeks. Thanks for sharing!

Uneven- uh!

So my right is bigger than my left. I feel like the left is higher- so I'm hoping it's just that the right has dropped and the left hasn't yet. Approaching 4 weeks and they are still like this scares me. I know they say 3-6 months for final results- so fingers crossed! I was symmetrical before the surgery and expect to be symmetrical after as well.

You look great! I hope I end up looking as nice as you!!!
Aw thank you!

More pics 25 days PO

Did you go sub muscular or sub glandular? They look great from day 1!
Sub muscular- thanks!

Bought a real bra!

Didn't get officially sized- grabbed a 34D because that's what my dr said I would be-

Looking good! FWIW, you may want to get sized. I worked at a lingerie store for several years and just by looking at the picture I'd say that bra is too small. Could just be the camera angle, but just thought I'd offer some advice. :)
Yeah I think I need to too! I just tried it on again- I think I was just excited lol- thank you :)
I can only imagine how excited you were... I don't blame you one bit! ;) It probably takes a while to adjust to the new girls post-op and figure out what bras work best. It's a process I'm looking forward too!

I'm so in love guys!

That's a month out? Wow - terrific! Look beautiful and real :)
Yes right at 4 weeks- thank you!

30 days post op!

So right at 30 days post op and I couldn't be more happy! I love the size and how the have settled. They feel more like apart of me every day. I can finally sleep on my side. They still get a little "firmer" when I lay down- but not near as bad as it was. I have my next PO appt Wednesday! I'm going to ask his recommendation on real bra shopping- since I have no idea what size to even buy or even how bras are suppose to fit- never really been an issue before lol

How many days now?

Loving them!

love ;p love ;p love!!! we have almost the same stats and/or story love your results!! you should be proud of them and of yourself!!
Thank you so much!!
Your results look beautiful and very natural!

Final post op!

Had my final post op yesterday for a year at least! Finally wearing a full support bra :) looks way better in clothes with a real bra!

I got my BA done yesterday and I feel like I'm so small. Is this normal?
Yeah for sure! It may take a while for them to "drop"- it's too soon to judge yet - congrats though!!
I showed them your pics (hope you don't mind) and he said that what I would get but maybe bigger. What size were you before? I was a B possibly a small C and I feel like I should be a lot bigger. I feel like I'm a full C right now.

Pics

Pics from my beach trip! The girls looked great ;))

Did you use Dr. Holdredge in Anderson? I typed his name in and your page came up. I have a consultation with him tomorrow and I was just curious to see his work and hear positive things about him. I went to Greer for my BA and if I had known there was a good Dr here in Anderson I would have saved the gas!
I just had my BA last Monday with Dr. Holdredge and he is an amazing doctor. I drove six hours just for him to be my doctor! At first, I thought they were smaller than I wanted, but once they started to drop and everything, they are perfect!! I highly recommend him!!
Wow 6 hrs! He must be good! Makes me more excited for tmrw! Thanks!

2 months PO ;)

Still loving them :)

Thank you for sharing! We are similar age and stats and your story really helped me 1) not feel like I needed to go bigger in ccs, and 2) your results are so beautiful, I check in on your page when I get booby greed and think I should have gone bigger. I get sore/tight at night too. I'm about day 20, and at the end of the day the girls are tired! I think it's just muscle tightening from the weight and being tired. I can't wait for mine to be soft and squishy all the time! Glad you're still loving your girls. :)

Tanned boobies!

You look amazing - happy for you!
You look amazing!!!!

Sized finally...

And the official size is... 32DDD!!
Holly crap my mouth fell open!

Yay we are size buddies! Lol you are looking sexyyyyyy!
Lol thanks!!
Did you get sized before your recent sizing?