Want the New Me - Anchorage, AK

I'm 24 and a mother of 5. Ages 8 and below. I also...

I'm 24 and a mother of 5. Ages 8 and below. I also work full time. Before my first born I weight at 100 lbs and after my last child two years ago I just cant seem to shed my weight off at 150. I am so tired of people asking am I expecting or the name calling when I have been going to the gym. And I decided to get liposuction, but my doctor suggested that I get a TT because of my loose skin. So she suggested that I do it in feb 2015. After my vacation in december and the holiday. So I'm leaning towards it everyday and still trying to lose more weight until my procedure. I am so thankful for this site because there are people here that understands my problems

Oh we definitely all understand you girlie!   Been there and done that, totally get it.  People ask dumb questions at times.   Glad to have you here with us and I look forward to seeing your results.
Thank you so much for understanding! I will keep everyone updated as time gets closer!

Feb it is!

I decided to aim for feb 2015! Gives me enough time to shed some more weight! Im so neevous but yet so excited at the same time I cant stop thinking about the new me!

Happy you made the decision. Im plannin on february as well. Adter the holiday, but time to heal before bikini season!!