Botox - Anaheim Hills, CA

I had Botox 14 days ago bruised on my right lower...

I had Botox 14 days ago bruised on my right lower eye within seconds dr hit a blood vessal which is not unexpected but I still have bruise going on my 15th day I am concerned that this will need lazer treatment to go away am I being to worried?

Dr. Wynn

I would avoid my lower eye area if I do botox again dont like the way I smile now either.

Hi, I work at a derm office. They give Botox ietocjinns too and I never heard of this. I am not a nurse or anything, but I do wonder if whoever gave you the injection actually injured a nerve or the Botox did tissue damage of some sort.I think you should consult a new dermatologist, a cosmetic dermatologist, one who has a lot of experience in Botox, and have that doctor examine your eye area and give you his opinion on this.

I'm sorry to hear you are worried. A community member with a situation similar to yours posted a question in our Q&A section. Click here to read what the doctors had to say.

Did things improve any over the weekend?

yah the bruise is still there but fading. Thanks

Glad to hear you are seeing it fade. Please keep us posted on how it looks/feels.