Still waiting for swelling to go completely down to see full results

He seemed like a really good dr whos understand u....

He seemed like a really good dr whos understand u. And as if hes 100% sure he can get u your goal look. Bull crap!!!! After he got my money every appointment after my surgery he rushed me off. I paid $7500 for tummy tuck and lipi on flakes. My belly button look not natural at all. My tummy is still big. I am not satisfied and I really feel like I waist my hard earned cash money. Now I have to find a new surgeon who can finish the job. Which mean more money. Do not go to him at all. I look a mess.

Photos of horrible belly button

Shame to show intire tummy will soon

Results are showing

I guess I freaked out because the swelling took forever to go down. Dr hofflin was rt for me not to panic and give it time for results. My tummy is flat now and belly button look way better. I am now pleased with my choice of going under the knife with dr Jeffrey hofflin. After all he is 3 times board certified I should have not panicked so fast. :-):-):-):-)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

At first I thought my tummy tuck with Lipo to my flanks job was horrible I guess because of all the swelling. As time went by it got better over time. I have more Lipo to go. I will keep everyone posted

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.

I would love to add photos to my blog so ppl will know what a sloppy job he done after taking my $7500 cash money