An Afican-American Woman Experience....

Hello, I had the Laser Lipo procedure performed on...

Hello, I had the Laser Lipo procedure performed on my full abdomen 11 days ago. The first two days I was draining very bad. I did have to take my pain medicines as directed. I had my procedure done on a Thursday so I had the luxury of having the extra two days off. I personally felt I needed it.

I am an IT manager therefore no real manual labor but just getting into work Monday and walking around I felt a little out of it. I will agree with the trainer if you read his post on most symptoms that involve no immediate results and clothes might actually fit the same the first week.

This week my clothes fit a little different. I can see some results. The most results are supposed to br 6 weeks to 6 months. I like that because at least it just looks like I am losing weight.

BTW, I have three kids and I was not a candidate for a tummy tuck. You do want to be no greater than 20 to 30 pounds from your goal weight depending on your frame and were you carry your weight.

Scarring is minimal for those of darker complextion worrying about those blemishes. Use Cocoa Butter after healed.

Hi Brownsugar.. I just want to make sure I understood it was $3200 for upper and lower abdomen? If so.. that is the lowest I've seen.
Thank you for the details. I have an appointment for tumescent lipo at the end of next month so these posts are extremely helpful to me.
What is drainage? Can you explain what you experienced during drainage. Also do you have before and after pictures?
Reveal Spa