Waiting for the Big Day - Amman, Jordon

Hello ladies..finally after i read so many reviews...

Hello ladies..finally after i read so many reviews i decided to join in and write this down.. just 48 hours before my operation..am 42..mother of 2 (20 and 18)..5.2" weighing almost 190lb..i made my decision to have a TT and liposuction after so many years of trying to get fit again "well it seems it took me so many years to finally come up with that decision".. my goal is have to get fit again..and feel happy & in peace with myself again.. and here i am.

Can not believe am almost 48 hours a way from my big day..having mixed feelings..excited..anxious..kind a little bit nervous & scared going to the OR for the first time of my life..but i know myself am so ready for this..must go for shopping today & have to do some house cleaning to get things in order for my recovery time.. I'll try to post photo's of me before i go to the OR Sunday morning..WISH ME GOOD LUCK LADIES :))

where in Jordan and how much I am wanting to get a tt in the next few months im looking for a good dr
Good luck ... Update us when you can!
hi dear ,good luck for u and best wishes in safe surgery and speed recovery ,im interesting so much in knowing ur doctor details in amman since im working in amman and was thinking of going to turkey then decide to go to DR, please contact me here or in my yahoo mail nancy_sami2001@yahoo.com i want full details about ur doctor hun and before and after pics for his work ,his web ,i will be so thankfull for you

Through internet search.