Love Botox -Amherst, MA

I have had botox over the years around my eyes. My...

I have had botox over the years around my eyes. My Dr. or his nurse practitioner does the injections. They are not too bad; a little bit painful but definitely tolerable. There is really not much to it. I had Dysport one time in San Francisco with no noticeable results though, so I stick to Botox. It's really a great way to reduce the intense lines that form around the eyes.
Amherst Laser and Skin Care

Very friendly office; everyone is easy going and that makes the experience also easy. I like the time and attention they provide to their patients. Also I trust that the dilution ratio for the Botox is the correct amount and not over-diluted because I get good results.

Thanks for sharing.  How many units do you normally get?

Hi Jill, I usually get about 12 on each side. I try to do it when there are promotions or I can use Brilliant Distinctions (however I just learned that BD only saves your points for 3 months then you lose them). It's so expensive but I try to space it out. Wish I could get other spots done as well.

Ugh that is annoying about the BD expiring so quickly.  I'd like to do my forehead but it is so many units it is just ridiculously expensive.  Thanks for responding!

Well maybe you can just target the one area that you feel is most important. That's why I just get the sides of my eyes done rather than the "between the eyes" area.