No No and More No : Acne Scars - New York, NY

Do not waste your money if u intend on getting...

do not waste your money if u intend on getting this procedure for acne scars. i have rolling scars on my cheek and decided to get this done because it seemed reasonably priced and minimal downtime. well, you will have grid-like marks on your face for at least 3-4 days depending how strong they go. Once you get it done the first time you will be amazed. No more scars! Please do not get your hopes up for this is just your skin swelling and it will go back to normal about a week later. i feel as if i wasted my time and money and this product should not even be on the market. I was Extremely optimistic going into this because i want nothing more than these scars to be gone, but after at least 8, yes 8 sessions i see not 1% difference and i even have a new mark on my face resembling the grid. The only plus was that i agreed to a package of 4 for $1000 at the beginning, but because i was so disappointed they only charged me 500 and did the additional sessions for free. Eventually after growing tired of going and waisting my time, i stopped.