Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself! - Ashburn, VA

I have Lupus and to top off - horrid shaped brows....

I have Lupus and to top off - horrid shaped brows...(my poor daughter AND granddaughter inherited them!! ) I Had the perm make up done in 2 sessions -cost was $400 and worth every penny. If u can look closely at my pic i have maybe this much eyebrow hair ( ---- ) thats it!! The rest is perm make up. As for growing in grey hair ( I am 62) I have them colored when i have my hair done. Yes they have faded but that is good cuz u dont want to be as dark today as 10 yrs ago!
Mandy

Mandy Rohde Licensed Master Esthetician Licensed Electrologist Licensed Permanent Makeup Artist Mandy is Co-owner of Amenity Day Spa. She is a Medical Master Esthetician licensed in both Virginia and Maryland where she has been practicing for over 10 years. Mandy is a certified electrologist, laser technician, and permanent make-up artist. As an expert in esthetics she specializes in anti-aging skin treatments, acne treatments, photo-facials, laser hair removal, permanent make-up, lash extensions, and advanced microdermabrasion.

Looks great!

You look wonderful, thank you for sharing your experience and picture.