Amazing Results, 47 with 20 Year Old Boobs!

I used a doctor in Dallas after going to many of...

I used a doctor in Dallas after going to many of them in Plano, and I love this guy! Okay, he was good looking but I also had friends that had used him. My right breast had gotten much smaller over the years and he fixed them both and they're pretty! I went in being scared to death since I'd never had anesthesia and they were all so great and sweet that the minute I headed to have the surgery my fears were gone. The needle was put in my hand and the next thing I knew the nurse was saying my name to wake me up. The pain wasn't bad at all and I'm a pure wimp when it comes to any pain. UPDATE: Went back to the doctor and the nurse was going to trim some of the sutures that were growing out of my nipple area. She pulled one through and cut it, dropped the tweezers and then picked them back up again. I was so high on drugs that I didn't even think to say anything. Now I sit here with an infection and there's a possibility that I will have to have one implant removed and wait for the infection to clear up and have it put back in. I'm not happy. Be sure and take someone with you that's not on pain killers so they can notice everything going on.

Did you go with saline or silicone? And what cc did you go with?
Saline and I'm not sure of the cc's. I pretty much paid no attention to what he was saying, and I know it's wrong, but was figuring the less I heard the less scared I'd be.
P.S. I forgot to add that I was a 34C and am now a very large 38D, but they're still a little swollen. The doctor said by the time the swelling is down I'll be a full 38D instead of a little larger. I had a little lift and implants so I have stitches on my nipples and under the breast, but you can already tell they won't be there long. They start you on scar therapy the second week. And I had no drains and I've read where some people did. I thought I would. The only thing different I would have done was gotten stronger pain pills. I was given Demerol but those are like water to me so I really hurt the second day but got lucky and left over Vicodin from a back strain the week before. I was only told to sort of push on the very top three times a day for 10 repetitions and that's all the work I have to do to them. That was my first time for anesthesia and I wish they'd bottle that stuff! I loved sleeping that soundly.