Super Excited I Cant Wait Till the Day Im Skinny Again - Amarillo, TX

Im 29yrs old i have 5 beautiful girls ages...

im 29yrs old i have 5 beautiful girls ages 12,11,10 and 4 yrs old twins. before i got pregnant i was 120 pounds and a size 7 of course i was also 16 yrs old. after my 1st kid i gained 10 pounds ,after my 2nd i gained 10 more and went up to a size 9 and after my 3rd i gained 20 pounts leaving me at 160 and going up to a size 11. which is not to big i was ok with it. out of no where i weighed my self and i was 180 pounds a mnth later i found i was pregnant with twins and the weight just kept on keeping on. i was 3mnts pregnant looking like 7 mnths so by the time i knew it i was over 200 pounds. i had them at 33 weeks and i was 215 pounds. i only lost 15 pounds after that. i have been doing a yoyo thing 190-200 i cant not get out of this area for nothing. i still look like i am pregnant and i am now a size 13 and xl shirt not cool!!! . i have tried every diet in the book and exercised and nothing is working. im not having any more kids sooooo i have decided that i really need a tummy tuck. after reading about it and looking at all kinds of web sites, pics and youtube videos i believe it would be right for me. i have been addicted with the whole tummy tuck idea for a while it is driving my family crazy already lol.. but i am happy to say my hubby and kids support my decision.
i go for my consultation on jan 16th im supper excited and cant wait to see what he says im also a little nervous just a little. but im sure everything will turn out great!!!
ill try to upload before pics soon "/

Good luck to you! Dr. Proffer is awesome! I have no complaints. He did a great job and he is very confident in his work which is a plus. My mom was skeptical about me having the surgery until she met him. His confidence reassured her that I would be in good hands.

How exciting!!  One more week and you will have the consult under way.

Please let me know how that goes!!