Happy to Be Flat - Amarillo, TX

I've wanted a tt for 10 years. Have been...

I've wanted a tt for 10 years. Have been exercising and eating healthy for 10 years. Been running for 2 years. Was 212 pounds when I started, am now 130 pounds. Am tired of dressing around my pudge and hiding behind it at the same time. When I run, my tummy jiggles...I feel like a bowl of jelly!! haha! Will be glad to be free of the jiggle.

Amarillo Plastic Surgeon

Dr Piskun was courteous, helpful, informative and thorough right from the start. Her office is patient, kind and knowledgable. I never had any doubts and she answered all of my questions completely. I heard about her from a friend and am glad I found her!

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your new body and all that flatness. It's all good!!
My date is aAug 27th. AM getting my "nest" ready! My husband is also ready to be married to an "after" picture instead of a "before"....I think he's just as excited as I am!
I agree as well! I wore compression exercise bottoms just to tuck it all in! Congrats for you! When is your TT?
I can relate totally! I am tired of hiding my mommy belly and I'm sick of it bouncing up and down when I run.