Excited About CoolSculpting Concept - Amarillo, TX

My problem area was at my back bra line. I am 56...

My problem area was at my back bra line. I am 56 years old and have had this issue since the teenage years. My issue is that my bra would be push-up from the hard fat-roll, causing my bra support to fall forward.

The treatment was painless and the hardest part was watching a movie during the process. Since my problem was on my upper back, I sat upright during the treatment. As I stated, this was a hard fat-roll and at first the machine was treating it as a muscle, but finally realize -YES - it was a hard fat-roll.

Next, a cold jelly-like pad was placed on the area; then, the mouth of the machine sucked up the fat-roll. I felt a hard pinch and then a soft pressure from the machine and after one (1) hour my process was finished.

I bet you want to know my results... Immediately after the release of the machine, I touch my fat-roll area and the hardest was soft, looking in the mirror the fat-roll area look like a rectangle of red butter, and area immediately looked small. Was my whole fat-roll instantly gone -- no, but it was smaller and softer.

Everything that I was told, prepared me for the instant results.... And, I am hopefully for the fat cells will leave my body in three (3) months, but I know that right now my bra is fitting better, the downside? Now my other fat rolls are an issue: so, time to start saving my money for other treatments!

Hi Betsey,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the really detailed review. it sounds like you had a great experience. Please keep us update, do you have pictures?

Thanks,

-Britt

West Texas Plastic Surgeon

I saw this product and procedure on the Dr. Oz tv show, and immediate started calling to find if it was available in Amarillo. This is when I had the pleasure to meet Dr. D. Dr. D and his staff explained the process. After the doctor's exam, he evaluate that I was a candiate for the treatment - giving me detail discuss of the pros and cons with possible results.