Breast Augmentation Issue, Years Later - Amarillo, TX

I had silicone implants to lift my breasts after...

I had silicone implants to lift my breasts after having three children.. Had them just my normal size.. Have always enjoyed having no sagging.. Still do not..

In the past few months, my right breast has started becoming more firm, no pain, just a firmness I've not had since right after the surgery..

I am seeing a doctor on Thursday and will keep you posted.. Hope this can help others. I have never regretted doing it..

Update after doc visit

I met with Dr. Ben Tittle last Thursday. He said I did have Capular Contracture and that the insurance probably will not pay for the issue.. I'm working on that part. It is not something I have to do immediately, but will be probable in the future as it may change even more. Dr. Tittle was highly recommended and I liked him and his mannerisms.. He knew my doctor in Amarillo that did the original BA.. Nice to look at too... LOL.. Will keep you updated on what I decide to do..

Dr. Wilcox

Dr. Wilcox,
Thank you for offering up an alternative to surgery. I so appreciate your honesty.. No one else had mentioned that as an option. I do realize it has to be a good fit for my personal situation.
Thanks again...

Update from Dr Tittle

I am waiting to see if my insurance will cover any of it. It's very costly and I'm not so urge I want to spring for that kind of money.. I'm really debating it, thinking about checking out the alternative that Dr Wilcox spoke of... Surely it would be less costly..
Amarillo Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kelleher was fabulous.. He has since retired, much to my dismay... He was the best in Amarillo at that time. I never had a bit of trouble...