Its Done!!! - Altus, OK

I had my TT on May 3. Its was alot more painful...

I had my TT on May 3. Its was alot more painful than what I expected. I stayed the night in the hospital cause I lived so far away. Thank God cause I got continuous morphine thru IV. I was out of it. I came home Sat. and had my first shower Sunday. I am doin great I had my drains removed today umm yeah I thought I was gonna pass out. I have high pain tolerance I gave birth naturally to 2 9lb babies, but that was not fun. I did have a pain pump which basically kept my skin numb, which I am still numb. Everything is coming back slowly. My stomach looks great for what all it just went thru. He was so excited for me cause he got alot more than what he expected. Lets just say I am TIGHT!!!

Feeling Great 2 weeks post op

I am 2 weeks post op today. I feel great! I am having alot of swelling, but I think its cause I just took a week off work. I have started wearing some spanx to try to help with the swelling. I am standing straight and I think this weekend I will sleep in my own bed.
DR. ROTH, HOUSTON

Welcome to the community!   You want tight with a tummy tuck!!!  It is a very strange feeling though but it will ease up with time.

That was nice you were able to stay in the hospital for the first night.  IV pain meds are always very helpful.  Let me know how you are doing now.

Im doin great!! I lil sore bit its more of my back cause I cant stand perfectly straight yet. But besides that everything is looking good.

Sounds great!!!  The back will ease up at about 3 weeks post op.  Massage the lower back gently and use warm packs as needed.