So Worth the Money! Minimal Pain

When I read all the comments on the pain I was...

When I read all the comments on the pain I was thinking on NEVER going back to the dentist, even for a check up! So, I did more searching and found some people don't even feel pain, it is some people with sensitive teeth that feel some pain. I went in and the dental assistant assured me she only had maybe 2 people that could not take it, and she has done alot. She had it done herself and there is very minimal pain. I just gave her the unsure look.

I had to under go 4 15 minute sessions and I got threw the first 3 with no pain (other then my jaw hurt a little from having my mouth open for an hour, :)) the fourth was very minimal pain with little jabs (like a needle) nothing that I couldn't handle. When the sessions were finally done and I saw the results, I almost teared up. I have never had white teeth and there they were. Even as a child my teeth were discolored, then I started smoking, (big mistake).

She gave me the take home kit, which has the relief gel and extra bleach. She did help me with the relief gel the first time and explained the bleaching process at home. It is now day 2 of the Zoom process and honestly other then the first time of relief gel, I never used anymore. Not really much pain.

Thanks to Zoom, I finally have a beautiful smile I can be proud of and smile even more now then I ever did. Believe me I will more then likely do this again, just to get them a little more white. I am not sure what number I was and what I am now, never asked to check that. But, with the stains and yellow discoloration I would say a 1. Now they are probley about a 6 or 7. AMAZING! THANK YOU ZOOM!

Aspen Dental

They are very friendly and helpful. Answer any questions you may have. They are an amazing dental team and the wait times are amazing as well. Besides the Zoom treatment I have never spent more then a half hour in one appointment.