Lip Injections Soo Worth It - Altamonte Springs, FL

I had two sessions of the lip injections using...

I had two sessions of the lip injections using juvederm ultra. I love the results and the pain is not so bad. The injector will numb you up with this cream on your lips. The injections go directly on your lip line and center. Make sure you have the kind of lips you want in mind. more fullness, rounder, etc. Avoid the fish lips at all costs!!! The session takes probably 20 minutes in total. There are some swelling and bruising afterwards depending on your procedure. the first time i did this I had no bruising, the second time however I did since I wanted my lips more round and the injector had to squeeze my lips during the process. Everyone notices my lips and I get many compliments on them. I know like wearing lip gloss ;)
Trish

Trish is amazing and really knows how to contour your lips. Remember however we all have different lip shapes! I will always be going to her for my lip injections :)

Your lips look amazing! Where did you go I live in the Orlando area thanks
Who did you go to? I love in metro west
Looked better before.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is that safe?

Wow, you had great lips to begin with!! Did you mainly just want to plump out the top one a little more? I'd love it if you would post another picture once the filler has more time to settle in so we can see what it looks like.

So glad you are loving your results!! :)