"Just What the Dr. Ordered"! - Altamonte Springs, FL

I am 36, mom of 3 awesome little boys, who...

I am 36, mom of 3 awesome little boys, who unfortunately wrecked my boobs! After nursing 3 kids, my already small (a-b) breasts were lacking any sign of perkiness! So I decided I wanted to boost my self confidence and have a breast augmentation. After my consultation with Dr. Fiala it was determined I could use a mini (areolar lift) as well - and I'm so glad I did! My nipples weren't the perfect circles they used to be. So I went in thinking i only wanted / needed implants - when really I needed a little more "repair work".

Review: Updated with Photos

Went for my 2 week post op. They removed the tape from underneath the breasts (the scars look great) and re-taped the nipples. There were still a few scabs, so they wanted to wait 1 more week to remove those.
I was pretty small "Pre Kids" a solid A CUP, but at least I was "Perky" Then with each kid the started to sag, and move further apart. Finally after my last child (7 months old) once I stopped nursing (2 months) I was appalled by my breasts :( HATED the way they looked.

Wanted to start documenting with photos.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Awesome Doctor / Surgeon; Awesome Staff - all round fabulous experience! I am only 1 week out from my surgery and I still look back at the experience and am so impressed with how everything went. From the initial consult to them helping me into my car! Jen (the surgery nurse) was amazing, so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Fiala is a true professional and perfectionist! Will definitely be referring him to all of my "Mommy" friends who are headed down this road! :)