"Just What the Dr. Ordered"! - Altamonte Springs, FL

I am 36, mom of 3 awesome little boys, who...

I am 36, mom of 3 awesome little boys, who unfortunately wrecked my boobs! After nursing 3 kids, my already small (a-b) breasts were lacking any sign of perkiness! So I decided I wanted to boost my self confidence and have a breast augmentation. After my consultation with Dr. Fiala it was determined I could use a mini (areolar lift) as well - and I'm so glad I did! My nipples weren't the perfect circles they used to be. So I went in thinking i only wanted / needed implants - when really I needed a little more "repair work".
That's great your doctor addressed the needed repair work. I'm certain this additional work added the perfect finishing touches to your new look. What type and size implants did you get? Did you have any help with your children during your recovery?
I got 400 (left) 375(Right), Circular lift. I'm really happy so far (will upload pics soon). My awesome parents were here for 10 days helping with the kids, and my husbands job is flexible to it was a team effort. It was tough at times, my littlest is only 7 months old, but we managed. So far the toughest part with the recovery has been being limited on how much I can life / move him. Some days I feel like I over do it :( I go to my 2 week follow up tomorrow, excited to get all the tape off :)
Oh wow, you look so amazing! Thank you for sharing your before and after photos.

Great news that you had a team to help take care of your children during the toughest part of your recovery. Try to take it easy when you can still and keep us posted as you continue to heal!

Review: Updated with Photos

Went for my 2 week post op. They removed the tape from underneath the breasts (the scars look great) and re-taped the nipples. There were still a few scabs, so they wanted to wait 1 more week to remove those.
I was pretty small "Pre Kids" a solid A CUP, but at least I was "Perky" Then with each kid the started to sag, and move further apart. Finally after my last child (7 months old) once I stopped nursing (2 months) I was appalled by my breasts :( HATED the way they looked.

Wanted to start documenting with photos.
lookin good. what profile did you get.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Awesome Doctor / Surgeon; Awesome Staff - all round fabulous experience! I am only 1 week out from my surgery and I still look back at the experience and am so impressed with how everything went. From the initial consult to them helping me into my car! Jen (the surgery nurse) was amazing, so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Fiala is a true professional and perfectionist! Will definitely be referring him to all of my "Mommy" friends who are headed down this road! :)