Dr. David Pool is the Best Plastic Surgene - Altamonte Springs, FL

He is the Best , also his staff very compassion ,I...

He is the Best , also his staff very compassion ,I did with him my breast Implants and scard reductuin from blader Surgery about 7 years ago never a problem and still look like new procedure. Now I am going back to him because I have tiroid and gain some pounds wish make me feel really bad.
Legs , liposcultue in upper and lower , love handles , reduce other areas.I already have 1 consultation with Dr.Pool but since he is so professional and honest he send me to a Dr . First to have my tiroid under control then he will due the surgery because he didn't want to take my money and due a surgery when he knew I was going to get the pounds back.
That say a lot of him that mean to me that he care for me and is not only about the money.Now I am ready for my surgery. Thanks Dr. Pool & Staff or by the way the office is gorgeous .
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr.David Pool

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.