I Would Never Consider Another Doctor After Going to Him - Altamonte Springs, FL

I had a BA exchange and revision to fix lateral...

I had a BA exchange and revision to fix lateral displacement. My previous implants were 12 yrs. old (375cc salines) exchanged for 475cc silicone Allergan Natrelle (dual plane placement). He gave me exactly what I asked for, perky breasts that were full with cleavage. Dr. Fiala brought my breasts closer together and now I have a 1 finger width cleavage. I use to have a whole hand-width cleavage. I am still amazed at the miracle that he created. I seriously can't say enough about him. He's a concerned doctor and cares for what I want and providing this for me. His knowledge on BA's really sold us over. After talking with him, my husband was even completely convinced (which is extremely hard to do) that he was the best one for the job. Dr. Fiala is just a real person, who is there to help you make your decision along with complete guidance. He will not give someone something that won't work with their anatomy. I'm glad that he helped me choose a size that was perfect for me, but yet would prevent any complications. Other PS's that I consulted with, weren't as cautious. I urge you to thoroughly research the doctor that you choose. Dr. Fiala doesn't have any negative reviews and there is a reason for this. He cares and does a superior job the first time. My breasts are amazing now!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

After doing a lot of research, I found that he is literally the best surgeon in all of Florida. After meeting him, I was able to end my search. Not only does he look good all over the web, but he is great in person too. I never had any hesitation in choosing him. Other PS's in Florida made me feel like they were just after my money. Dr. Fiala only cared about how I felt and if I was happy. Even his aftercare was superb. He's very talented and knowledgable in what he does. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and provides stellar support. I asked for my breasts to look like they were in a push-up bra and they look even better than that! He's the best! Thanks to Dr. Fiala, I have perfect boobs!

• Congratulations! You look fantastic! Just curious as to why you replaced your old implants? Was there anything wrong with them or were you just seeking a larger look? How was your recovery this time compared to your first surgery? Glad you are happy with your results and your PS. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
              u look nice