A Very Smart Choice! - Alpharetta, GA

Because I had suffered for years and couldn't...

Because I had suffered for years and couldn't take it anymore! I don't know what the final cost was as my insurance paid 100% except for $40 office co-pays.

I had suffered from chronic allergies and sinus infections for years and was so addicted to sinus spray that I panicked if I didn’t have a bottle on me at all times.  I even carried one in my pocket when I was skiing, biking, skating, etc.!   I woke up every morning with a major headache and was so stopped up that I had to take a hot shower just to be able to get the slightest amount of air through my nose.

Despite my suffering, and seeing many different physicians, Dr. Beaty was the first to suggest that there were physical deformities contributing to my problem.  Since my surgery I haven’t used sinus spray at all and have only taken an occasional antihistamine.  It is not an exaggeration to say that I literally feel like a different person!  I certainly “loved” my results!  What a pleasure to be able to breath and not be a slave to sprays, tissues and pills.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

“I doubt anyone can say they "loved" having major sinus surgery, but if you need it, Dr. Beaty and his team are the people to trust. Dr. Beaty kept my desired outcome and comfort top of mind. Dr. Beaty has a very high level of expertise and his demeanor is kind and caring. I also appreciate that he obviously enjoys his work. His team members are great and each works in tandem to make the practice run smoothly and efficiently. I highly recommend Dr. Beaty and his practice!”